Recording Artist Services
As low as $45/hr.
We are experienced in recording all types of instruments and musical styles. We have both digital and analog systems, and have the capability to record live outside of the studio (live events). With your choice of 3 engineering rooms, 4 vocal booths and a sound stage, artists/bands have access to their choice of recording rooms. Best of all we have high-end tools to make your music sound right. Price only varies with the skill level of engineers.
- $45/hr for bands (with 3 or more live instruments) - Songs up to 4hrs (live tracking) = $180, Songs up to 6hrs = $270, Songs up to 8hrs is $360, Songs up to 10hrs is $450, and Songs up to 12hrs is $540. Full album quotes: 12 songs (67 recording hours or 5 1/2 days or recording time) is $3000 and 15 songs (84 1/2 recording hours or 7 days of recording time) is $3800. Two hour minimum requirement.
- $50/hr for all solo artists. No hourly minimum requirements.
- A $25 catering voucher is available for 8+ hour bookings, but only applicable if recording 8 or more hours in one day.
- Special deals and specials do not apply with these rates.
- To rent the entire studio (no simultaneous recording sessions in the other recording rooms), add $100 to your total.
- Deposit required with balance due at time of recording. To get started, click PAY HERE. Make your selection under the sections Schedule Sessions by the Hour OR Pay for Music Block Hours.
- Deposit required to hold the date and time. Otherwise, the engineer(s) will be notified of a potential session, but may not be present until after the artist arrives on location. If the artist does not show, either a reschedule will be allotted (one reschedule allowed per month) or the deposit will be forfeited for the missed session.
With hundreds of high-end industry wave plugins and the music industry's best software programs, our well trained and certified engineers precisely tune songs for radio quality. We have in-house engineers, road engineers, and out-of-state engineers at our partner locations in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
- No additional charge for solo artists and bands if recording session rolls into editing (same day), but note that the rollover hourly charge from the recording session is applicable and will be deducted from the amount paid. Otherwise, if the amount paid was exhausted or the editing session is not on the same day, the rate is $45/hr for bands and $50/hr for solo artists.
- For bands (with 3 or more instruments) there is a flat/block rate deal of $200/song for anything over 5 hours, otherwise the rate is $45/hr.
- Discounts apply on EPs and Whole Albums.
- $1500/song (50% discount) if edited/mixed by our Grammy Award winning engineer in New York.
For a list of deals and occasional specials, click here.
As low as $60/song.
Our educated studio engineers master music tracks and film with precision to meet the needs of clients. David, one of our coop engineers in New York, has a Grammy Award to boot! High end mastering ranges between $60-$2500/song depending on your choice of mastering engineers.
- $60/song if mastered in-house. Great for singles and EPs.
- $600/album if mastered in-house.
- $1500/song (50% discount) if mastered by our Grammy Award winning engineer.
- $27000/album (60% discount) if mastereed by our Grammy Award winning engineer.
As low as $500/video.
What makes or breaks artists these days is not just music on the radio, but recorded video. The online and television market is the ongoing trend for exposure. Our film crew has years of experience in creating eye-catching high definition music videos (shot in 4k+ with RED, BlackMagic, and 35mm Arri cameras), which have been aired on networks like BET, MTV, CMT and VH-1. We can shoot music videos anywhere in the world, and have an indoor CYC (white, green, and blue cyclorama infinity walls) studio as well as an off-site warehouse to film big sets.
- Our student intern only video crew starts as low as $500/video. Students are supervised by one professional filmmaker.
- Our professional and experienced video crew starts as low as $1500/video.
- Price varies based on needs.
- Deposit of 10% or more required. To hold a date for recording, must deposit 25%. The other 25% due at time of shoot and 50% upon final delivery of the video.
As low as $150/video.
You've completed the step of making a music video, and now you want the world to see it. We will submit your music video to television networks around the world for consideration for broadcast. Cost varies on the number of networks.
As low as $150/session.
Get head shots, photos of your band at the studio, at concerts, or anywhere around town. We have various backdrops, including a cyclorama (white & green screen). Sessions are by the hour. No set number of photos! Cost varies based on the amount of time needed for the photo shoot, location, and setup required.
As low as $50/session.
Talk to an expert in the music industry on how to steer your career. Ask advice, and get answers. For a premium fee, talk to someone with a Grammy Award or Gold or Platinum record. With decades of experience in the music industry, our experts can set your career on course.
- $60/hr in-person with an industry expert.
- $500/hr with a famous producer or engineer (through Skype), or an acclaimed music industry entertainment attorney (over the phone or skype).
Standard industry fee - 10-15% of earnings.
Artists need someone with a foot in the door to make things happen. Get developed and gain exposure on TV, radio, tours (concerts), magazines, etc. Our licensed talent agent partners are registered in New York, California and Tennessee. Most of our manager's client list consists of talent in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, and Atlanta, so we know our way around the industry. Talent must be selected by our committee of managers and outside agents. Few are applicable, but all are welcome to apply.
As low as $300/song.
We produce music for rock, R&B, rap, hip-hop, country, and jazz artists & bands. Plus, we make music for broadcast on television and radio stations.
Some of our partners are producers have Grammy Awards, Oscars, Gold and Platinum selling records, and all have worked with Major record label artists. We also have a number of local Kansas City producers that are on the rise.
Artists can listen to an assortment of music productions on our server by local music producers and our production team.
Do you need to feature a Platinum or Gold selling artist? We can get them on board. Although we source local talent, the owners of 825 Studios (music producers) have worked with artists such as:
|Country & Blues||Rap||Rock|
|Faith Hill||Snoop Dogg||Linkin Park|
|Johnny Cash||Juvenile||Jane's Addiction|
|Jazz||R&B & Soul||Hip-Hop|
|The Sax Pack||Smokey Robinson||Ghostface Killah|
- $250+/song for music by local in-house producers.
- $1000+/song for custom songs using 3 or more live instruments.
- $3500+/song for music by nationally recognizable music producers with national radio airplay.
- $25000+/song for custom music made by either Grammy Award, Platinum or Gold selling music producers.
As low as $0.85/disc.
We design album art, replicate & duplicate full color albums (aka records and LPs), CDs, DVDs, records and tapes. We design cover layouts that are compelling and attractive to music fans. 825 STUDIOS CAN MATCH ANY ADVERTISED PRICE!
As low as $300/album.
We distribute music and music videos online and to select National (such as Walmart and Best Buy), International Mom & Pop and Brick and Mortar retail stores for sale and broadcast. Guaranteed placement. Most of our distribution is done in-house, but we sometimes distribute using third party services. Our team works with all genres. Most royalty payouts (album sales) can be set to be received directly by the client; others because of direct contract, are monitored by our mother corporation's accounting staff and paid out monthly to clients (industry standard distribution).
- $100/album for online distribution up to 50 prime download stores.
- $300/album for national online distribution to 200+ stores. MORE THAN ANY OTHER PROVIDER NATIONWIDE!
- $300+/album retail distribution. Cost varies on countries selected for distribution and shipping costs may apply.
As low as $30/repair.
We repair select instruments and equipment. Some services are provided by our third party partners. We may make repairs on site, else, at our partner's locale. Types of equipment we repair: Music Instruments - string, brass, and woodwinds; and Music Gear - soundboards, microphones, amplifiers, beat machines, speakers, and computers (e.g., data recovery).
As low as $50/confirmed booked show (admin fee).
Exposure is the best way to make a name for yourself. Go the extra mile and start performing to promote your music live. Low rate for administrative contract negotiation, date booking, and fund distribution (if applicable); extras apply to tours and festivals (industry standard fees).
- $50/concert. If it's a paid gig, we can take payment on the back-end. Otherwise, payment is required once we have confirmed the date, time, and location with the venue owner and client. 5 concert minimum commitment. - $100/festival and tour date in the US mainland, plus 10% of earnings from the event.
- $200/festival and tour date overseas, plus 10% of earnings from the event.
As low as $50/order.
Promotion gets you exposure. WE MAKE CUSTOM SHOES, JEANS, AND JEAN JACKETS plus, print t-shirts, make hats, bracelets, buttons, stickers, iron-on patches, magnets, posters, and more. Whatever you can think of, we can get it made. There is a 10 item minimum. If you do not have a design, our design staff can create the right concept for you.
As low as $150/song.
Need samples for a song you've created? Using songs created by others for a mix tape? Perhaps you think it sounds close to another song and want to be sure you don't get sued by a Hollywood big wig. It's better to be safe than sorry. We research the license holder and pay them their requested license fee (included in totals). License agreement with license holder provided to client.
As low as $100/song.
We have local musicians that can record at the studio for your song, and we have musicians out of state that can send their stems to us to complete your song. Our musicians have a range of experience in a variety of styles. If you want musicians with a famous name to spruce up your album, you got it!
- $50/song if by one of our production interns. - $100-450/song if by our full time musicians.
- $1000-6500/song if by world renown artists.
Priced at $90/album w/ FREE SoundScan Registration.
Sit back and let someone else deal with the headache of copyrighting the music. We submit music and register titles with the Library of Congress and field admin Q&A with the government. For expedient registration (recommended for releases within 90 days, record labels, and for those with legal issues in mind), additional fees apply depending on the number of songs submitted and administrative hours required. Call for a quote if a quicker turnaround is required.
Priced at $100/album w/ FREE SoundScan Registration.
Sit back and let someone else deal with the headache of registering the music. We submit music and register titles with the ASCAP, BMI, Soundscan, etc. If you are not registered, we will register you and submit your titles. If you are registered and just need title submission, call for a quote.
Priced at $50/day.
Starting late March, artists using the studio for 8 hours or more are allowed access to our 6 bunk sleeping area. Usage of the shower, lounge (with TV, refrigerator, microwave) allowed. Cost covers cleaning and an overnight staff member being present for safety and security. Overnight stay allowed for visitors from out of town (2+ hours drive). Great for record labels, and for artists that need moments to rest in between sessions. As an alternative, we have partnered with AC Marriott Hotels to offer discounted rates.
As low as $150/concert.
We have one tour bus (currently on tour) and two tour managers that have years of experience with bands on the road. From Canada to Mexico, our tour managers have been there. We can handle all of the needs that artists have while traveling, such as negotiation with venues, equipment delivery, rentals, choreography, staffing, setting up radio, TV, online, and magazine interviews on the tour route...YOU NAME IT! Bands need to focus on recording and performing, not all of the business details in between.
Pay Structure For Shows With:
- <500 people, $150/concert and 5% earnings from concert.
- 501-1k people, $250/concert and 8% earnings from concert.
- 1k>-5k ppl, $500/concert and 10% earnings from concert.
- 5k>-10k ppl, $750/concert and 10% earnings from concert.
- 10k>-25k ppl, $1.5k/concert and 10% earnings from concert.
- 25k> people, $5000/concert and 7% earnings from concert.
As low as $250/campaign.
We can handle all types of campaigns - online, print, radio, tv, cellular (to mobile phones), and outdoors. We are contracted with three agencies to ensure maximum effectiveness.
Our campaigns are designed to promote music and music videos to industry executives, radio stations, networks and fans.
- 1. Press Release & Article Distribution
- 2. Social Marketing
- 3. TV Promotions
- 4. Street Promotions
- 5. E-mail & Text Promotions
- 6. Radio Promotions
- 7. Online & Print Ad Space
- 8. Graphic Design
- 8. Record Release & Red Carpet Parties
- 8. Concert Bookings
As low as $300/release.
Get your music on the air in your region, your state, cover all of the US, or be heard throughout the globe. From traditional radio to satellite radio, our partners will get your music on the air. Cost includes shipping.
As low as $300/campaign.
We promote your album or single to record labels, talent managers, publishers, TV companies (for licensing), and music attorneys to help get you signed. We mail, email and/or hand deliver the promo kit to those that matter; reaching out to our contacts and music industry decision makers.
If the artist wishes, we can enable our crystal clear 720p live video feed, so fans can hang out with their favorite artist.
What can I do?
- 1. Access our web cams in the studio.
- 2. Listen in (if opted in).
- 4. Share the video on social websites during the session.
Have the login? Check out the live cam.
As low as $400/website.
- Designs by our student design interns, $400/website.
- Designs by our professional web design staff starts at $1000/website.
Priced at $300/design.
Our graphic design team has created thousands of artistic print designs. We know what looks good on the retail floor.
As low as $100/contract.
Get bullet proof, ironclad standard industry contracts or customized contracts (for extra fee). All documents are written by entertainment lawyers or industry professionals. Don't spend thousands getting your own attorney, when you get one already made by an attorney. WE'VE SPENT THOUSANDS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! The only thing we alter is adding your name, dates, names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses (if applicable). If you need a custom contract from scratch, the cost is per hour and billed to our attorney.
- Pre-made Contracts - $100/contract. - Custom contracts - $250/hr, but not to exceed $1500/contract. Great value for record labels and deals.
Standard royalty splits of either 40/60, 50/50, 60/40, or 80/20 of sales.
We're starting our own record label soon and will be focusing on different types of music. For updates on the progress, go to Blind Finger Records and sign-up for the newsletter. Starting this Spring.
As low as $0.
TV Interviews - provided to record label clients with marketing budgets of $5000/month or higher. 10% due up front, and the remaining balance due upon confirmation of an interview. We can get you interviewed on talk shows, music shows, and news stations.
- Radio - $100 per confirmed radio interview.
- Magazine - $50 per confirmed magazine interview.
- Online - $25 per confirmed website interview.
- Free - We're working on an online/print magazine and are looking for content to help promote the indie music scene. All clients get a free interview if requested.
Priced at $100/startup.
Every musician that aims to earn money in the world of music, needs to make legal arrangements to ensure that they can legally receive financial earnings for their work. This is not only important for tax purposes, but also to receive your sync license payouts, music distribution earnings, consignment sales, and much more. By setting up your business, you can open a business bank account, write checks, receive earnings, and most importantly, create a clear distinct separation between your personal funds and your business funds - a step the IRS wants you to know. Another great advantage to setting up your business is that if you select the right structure, you (the individual) can be legally protected from lawsuits, damages, and claims; adding a blanket of protection for yourself. Our business associates and attorneys can create and LLC, C-Corporation, S-Corporation, Sole Proprietorship, and Partnership companies based on your needs. Be ready to start earning money and protecting yourself. If you are serious about your music, start your business today!